EAE members share one common goal: we develop the use of well approved External Thermal Insulation Composite Systems (ETICS) both to improve the energy efficiency of new and existing buildings all over Europe.
Reducing the energy consumption of the building stock gives Europe an incredible chance to
- become less dependent from energy imports
- reduce CO2 emissions
- support the energy transition from nuclear and fossil energy generation to renewables
- improve the living comfort and health of inhabitants
- improve the built environment
- support economic growth and job generation
In particular EAE follows the following objectives:
- Representation of the ETICS industry in the European standardisation, approval and legislation processes as well as representation of sector’s interests at institutions of the European Union.
- Promotion and elaboration of quality criteria for ETICS both at European and Members States’ level to ensure safety and reliability
- Commitment of member associations and their member companies to reliable quality levels and to promote ETICS
- Common research and testing in order to support the technical development of ETICS
- Common lobbying to communicate the benefits of ETICS
- Networking to improve the exchange of experience in order to further improve the quality of ETICS in all Member States